Following a deep dive of the client’s objectives, a strategy was devised to implement a digital sales funnel.
Phase 1-Build a Website optimised to generate leads and client acquisition.
Phase 2- Drive targeted traffic through the best marketing channels.
Google ads was identified as the most profitable channel in terms of ROI and local reach.
Following Phase 1 (Website w/CRO), HHP kicked off Phase 2 with an overall marketing budget of $2500 per month.
Three Google ad campaigns were implemented:
- Local Search – Google My Business prioritised and shown to people searching for a service near them.
- Keyword Search – Any keyword searched by a targeted demographic with in a geographic area.
- Retargeting – Branded Display Banner repeatedly shown to targeted demographic, once user visited website.
A/B Testing was done on a weekly basis to achieve the best combination of keywords, graphic elements and ad copy.
CPC was lowered through keywords and bid strategy to 55c per click.
$830/month PPC budget for all 3 campaigns paid to Google.
- 30 calls to the business per month.
- 1500 Users to the website per month.
- Ads shown 199,000 times to targeted audience.
- Marketing Strategy
- Web Development
- UX Design
- Google Ads Website Integration
- Google Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Google My Business
- Ad Creation
- Ad Performance Optimisation
- A/B Testing
- Campaign Performance Reporting and Analytics